ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies.
ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government’s Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an Information Security Technical Writer or a 3-month contract opportunity (with possibility to work remote up to 4 days per week) in Englewood, CO to assist with drafting policies, writing policies, and re-writing existing policies aligning with NIST frameworks. This role will pay up to $35 per hour W2 (Depending on experience).
Additional responsibilities include:
● Review industry standards and regulations and interview SMEs to understand how they apply in the environment.
● Complete initial drafts of policies, standards and related documentation.
● Guide documentation through approval workflow and incorporate feedback from each stage of the review process.
● Help ensure documentation addresses all required regulations and contractual requirements.
● Support end user questions related to policies and standards.
● Develop and maintain indices, glossaries and other supporting documentation.
● Publish and distribute final policies and other documentation.
● Maintain an inventory of documentation that supports information security compliance.
● Maintain a change log and change request log for relevant documentation.
- 1-3 years of directly related experience.
- Must have a general understanding of SOX, PCI, CPNI, CCPA, FACTA and similar IT Compliance and Privacy regulations as well as industry standards such as NIST 800-35 and ISO 2700x.
- Experience working with information security policies is preferred.
- General understanding of mitigation methodologies and regulatory requirements pertaining to information security, privacy, and/or data security.
This 3 month contract role will assist an existing team with critical documentation and will pay up to $35 per hour.
**This role is immediately available and will hire immediately**
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.