We harness ISP technology in a way that delivers both speed and reliability – consistently. As an Internet Services Provider licensed by ITPC MOC (Ministry of Communication) that has operated since 2009 we’ve built up a reputation that today, proudly proceeds us – boasting a growing client base of businesses whose existence relies upon the service that we provide
- Responsible for Installing and configuring all security products that are sold by Awal Telecom to the customers.
- Provide professional services on the customer prem.
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization by Identifying and defining system security requirements
- Test company software, firmware, and firewalls, Report possible threats or software issues
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and proposition for further system security enhancement.
- Develop and implement monitoring processes to provide the IT team and upper management valuable insights about the organization’s security stance.
- Analyze client solutions and Awal’s ecosystems to identify security risks, conduct threat.
- Propose technological solutions to secure networks, web applications/services and databases.
• Recommended to be certified CEH, CompTIA Security+ or equivalent to it.
• Keen interest in information security, threat prevention, risk management and security
• Strong knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts;
routing, switching, VLANs, VPNS, NFS.
• Good knowledge and experience with network security & firewall supervision
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.