Almond is positioned as a key independent French player in auditing and consulting in the fields of Cybersecurity, Cloud and Infrastructures:
- 140 employees
- 2/3 of CAC 40 companies already clients of Almond
- 3 locations: Sèvres, Nantes, Strasbourg
You join the Infrastructure Security team made up of about twenty consultants, which supports companies in projects to secure their data, regardless of the hosting solutions (On-premise, Cloud, Hybrid) and modes of accesses made (connection with any type of device, on the go, etc.).
Our bet :
- Transform our interventions to support our customers in their migration to the cloud
- Break away from traditional security infrastructures and get closer to the primary value of companies, which is data
Your missions :
- You identify, choose and implement new data access control technologies for our customers
Some examples of projects: terminal security solutions, CASB, network access security (NAC, Firewalling, proxy)
- Depending on your level of experience, you will be required to conduct all or part of the audits of existing architectures, to frame transformation plans, to define master plans for the evolution of security infrastructures …
Ideally, you are / have :
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent university training
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the consulting business or with an end customer
- General knowledge of security principles, associated target architectures, and main market technologies
- Able to popularize your speech & to take a step back from the architectures
- The Must to get out of your hat: CCSP, various Azure or Cloud certifications
And if you want to invest yourself even more in society, you will have the opportunity!
Being a consultant at Almond also means: participating in the development of service offers, taking part in pre-sales, responding to calls for tenders, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.