MNF Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s fastest growing technology companies. Listed on the ASX since 2006, and twice featured on the Forbes Asia-Pacific “Best under a Billion” list, MNF Group has experienced rapid organic and acquisitive growth and now employs circa 400 employees globally.
MNF develops and operates a global communications network and software suite enabling some of the world’s leading innovators to deliver new-generation communications solutions. As the world moves to IP, MNF Group is building the brands, services, network, and technology to lead the way.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Support to join our team. This role will report to the General Manager – Enterprise & Government and is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to our customers.
In this role, you will provide re-active lead follow-up, proactive upsell/cross-sell and contract renewal support to our existing customer base
You will also be required to support the team with internal sales process and service delivery work.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Acting as a first point of contact for any sales leads and email enquiries
- Communicate what services are on offer to customers
- Identify and lead process improvements
- Supporting the team on after sales process and end to end service delivery
- Work with Legal to identify and effectively manage any risks or issues
- Maintain good customer records
- Meet sales targets
To be successful, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Computer Science, Business or Engineering related degree
- Industry experience in ICT or SaaS essential, telco experience is a bonus
- Team player, good interpersonal skills, customer focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to use own initiative, strong attention to detail and able to juggle priorities
- Self-motivated and outcomes focussed
In return, you will find yourself working in a company that is always moving forward and with people that are supportive and fun to be with. You will be working in a company that is helping keep the world connected when it matters most.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters, please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing.
We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.