Who are we?
Devoteam is a Technology Consultancy company of 7,500 tech experts, active in 18 countries within the EMEA region. In the Netherlands, we consist of around 250 experts who help our clients (from RTL, a number of large banks and Eneco to various government organizations and much more) on a day-to-day basis in creating value through the application of technology.
At Devoteam, we believe in Technology for People, a mission whose main goal is to apply technology so that it has a positive effect on our employees, the employees of our clients, and their end users.
We are also a Gold Partner of Google, Red Hat and Microsoft. When you work with us, we ensure that you are continuously trained and certified on the basis of these technologies.
As a result, you will always be at the forefront of technological innovation! Would you like to know more about what it is like to work at Devoteam NL? Then visit our career website joindevoteam.nl !
Where will you work?
Our Sector Public consists of experienced management consultants, business consultants, interim managers and chain coordinators who carry out assignments at Ministries, implementing organizations and local authorities. We offer Interim Managers and Project Managers interesting assignments at various organizations.
Think of issues in the field of change, line management, social domain or process management. From the Public sector of Devoteam, we want to contribute to organizational development, temporary bridging of management roles and the optimization of certain process issues for our clients, in addition to supporting technological issues.
Join our team and add your expertise, enthusiasm and ideas. You work on expanding and further developing our network and our services.
We are looking for Interim Managers with the following knowledge and experience:
- A completed university education.
- You have at least 10 years of experience within the (local or semi) government.
- You have experience in managing change tasks.
- You have experience in leadership.
- You preferably have experience with issues related to the Social Support Act, Youth Care or participation.
- You have demonstrable affinity with IT and are conceptually capable of translating process optimisations into IT adjustments.
- You have Agile / SCRUM and SAFe experience and certification.
- You are resolute and a self-starter, customer-oriented and collaborative
- You are enterprising and you have organization and managerial sensitivity.
- You are of course very proficient in the Dutch language, both in writing and orally.
What do you get from us?
In addition to acting within a fun and professional team, we offer you interesting and challenging assignments. Beside:
- An attractive employment conditions package
- Indefinite contract
- Development opportunities
- Bonus system
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing
- A lease car (or generous mobility allowance)
Finally, we are proud to include new people in our open and accessible culture, where you interact directly with the management of Devoteam and the Public sector.
Together we are constantly exploring and implementing new technologies. Do you want to cooperate in applying our vision to achieve a positive effect on people, organization and society? In other words, Technology for people. Then we can’t wait to meet you.
Click on apply and join Devoteam NL!
For questions, please contact Yassine Manar on 06 – 29 33 88 86 or [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.