DPD GROUP UK
DPD is the fastest growing express parcel delivery company in the UK, with a turnover over £1 billion. Voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for the last 7 years, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
Due to an exciting new challenge in our new External Temporary Storage Facility (ETSF) operation delivering Post Brexit service for our International customers, we are currently recruiting an International Administrator, to strengthen our amazing International team.
In this role you will work closely with the Site Manager and General Manager to ensure the day-to-day administration for the ETSF is dealt with in a timely and effectively manner.
You’ll also be responsible for;
- The administration of any new starters and leavers to the Depot
- Collating personnel and training records
- Any secretarial duties, including typing confidential documents and letters
What we’re looking for
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced administrative role ideally within the Logistics business.
- You will have strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build a quick rapport with the customer.
- You will be polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to help our department achieve ever-greater heights.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, self-motivation and organisation.
You will have a comprehensive induction to DPD where we will go through the key processes that are required to make you a ‘rock star’. This will include a thorough induction to our International Operation and Department.
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday
Our department operates over a 24 hour period, 362 days a year, therefore at busy times you may be required to work weekends.
Your package will include an excellent basic salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
There is a culture of recognition and reward within DPD with long-service awards, a special recognition programme for those individuals that go above and beyond, the DPD Personality of the Year and an award ceremony at our annual company conference attended by over 1,000 delegates.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer