Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Become part of a young and agile team in the Two Wheeler and Powersports Sales department in Europe. Support the Customer Account Manager in the acquisition of new projects that will shape the future of Two Wheeler mobility worldwide.
- Actively contribute to the rollout of several pilot projects for our key customers. Get to know the product portfolio concerning Connectivity, Safety and Engine Management Systems.
- Share the responsibility for the internal acquisition process, in preparing and documenting all the needed steps.
- From the internal trigger until the full approval face to the customer, you will coordinate change requests during series production.
- Participate in customer teleconferences and internal project reviews, supporting their preparation and follow-up. You will interact personally with the colleagues in the locations Abstatt and Renningen and connect with stakeholders worldwide.
- Education: studies in the field of Engineering, Business Administration or comparable
- Personality: communicative, team-minded and organized
- Working Practice: structured and independent with strong and fast problem-solving skills
- Experience and Knowledge: competent handling of MS Office (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Enthusiasm: eagerness to deal with commercial topics in a team environment, fascination for motorcycles and the technical innovations we are going to bring to the market
- Languages: excellent spoken and written English communication skills, German and/or Italian are very beneficial
Start: January 2021
Duration: 6 months (confirmation of a mandatory internship required)
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
John Gerges (Business Department)
+49 7062 9115014
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.