Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet.
We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be Positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service.
With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
What this Job Entails:
Inventory Technicians are responsible for providing the Astreya user experience. From order tracking, accessories management, managing hardware and accessory deployment to front line users and behind the scenes user setup, Inventory Technicians enable over 70,000 staff around the globe. This is an introductory role to IT services.
- Follows established procedures on routine work
- Requires detailed instructions
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with inventory and asset management, conference room preventative maintenance, and e-recycling
- Deploy and recover laptop and desktop images
- Perform customer support for over 70,000 users worldwide from IT accessory to workstation dressing
- Use ticketing systems to report individual work accomplishments and to track Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist with utilizing Inventory Data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow
- Contribute to large scale global projects as needed
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 0 to 2 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a large team with minimal supervision
- Capable of providing an outstanding user experience
- Basic Inventory or IT knowledge
- Ability to excel in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities
- Results oriented and can identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Past business operations exposure
- Some customer experience background or familiarity
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds or more of equipment safely, multiple times per day
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility – we love to build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.