Adecco is currently hiring for Investment Sales Representative to work for our client in Toronto, ON. Our client is a large, reliable and reputable organization within the financial services industry.
We are looking for individuals who have a strong sales accoumen and previous outbound call centre experience. This is a fulltime 1-year contract position, paying $27.00/hr.
Investment Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Support the Investment Advisors (IA) in servicing clients through the development of marketing programs to attract new clients.
- Assist the IA in market research, the production of client reports, general administrative tasks, preparation of client seminars, establishing contact with potential clients and following up with these clients to arrange meetings with the Investment Advisor.
Investment Sales Representative Skills:
- Degree/Certifications Required: Ideally high school (nice to have)
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role working on phones
- Experience with Outbound calls / Cold Calling to generate lead
- Strong Sales accumen
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing, extroverted, able to engage people on the phone
Why work for Adecco?
- Great Pay +4% vacation pay
- Paid weekly-accurate and on tim
- Medical and dental benefits once qualifie
- Strong health and safety program
- Flexible shift
- Free training programs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.