This is a key role within Group HR and as our Invoicing Administrator you would be responsible for ensuring Anglo American is invoiced accurately, supplier payments are made according to contractual agreements, and costs are allocated to service users through rebilling in a timely manner.
You’re dedicated, talented and flexible. That’s why you’ll fit in
High performing teams that work together to make decisions and get things done more effectively are crucial to Anglo American’s success.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
We strive to create collaborative working environments, where inclusion and diversity is celebrated. We recognise that diverse views encourage and support high performance and innovative thinking. So, we always treat people with respect, dignity and common courtesy, regardless of background, lifestyle or position. In this way we encourage accountability, build trust and enable our colleagues to deliver results and reach their full potential.
People are at the heart of our business and HR in Anglo American seeks to provide the Group with a capable and engaged workforce within a culture that fosters safety, inclusion, innovation and performance. In this we will create a sustainable competitive advantage for our organisation.
We’re looking for talented professionals to deliver specialist functions in HR Operations.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and share our values and our belief in a better future for mining, we’d like to hear from you.
- Responsible for processing and tracking all invoices received within Group HR
- Raise all bulk and individual purchase requisition requests
- Work with HR contacts and Supply Chain to ensure signed contracts with vendors are in place
- Ensures that invoices are processed in compliance with agreed terms and conditions
- Arranging with Finance on a monthly basis, all invoices/costs that need to be recharged to the Business Units
- Raises any queries with the appropriate supplier in a timely manner and monitors through to resolution
This role is in Group People & Organisation at a Band 8 level reporting to HR Coordinator.
- Experience in an Accounts Payable or similar role, where key duties included invoice processing, cost allocation and rebilling
- Experience of working with vendor management systems would be preferred
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
- Strong file – document management
- Intermediate Excel – proficient with data entry and presentation, filtering and sorting, pivot tables, charts, V LOOKUP, data tools, formatting-Advance knowledge of MS Outlook
- Experience in a multinational, matrixed organisation preferred
Who we are
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet. That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies. As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers and the world at large.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Amazing opportunities for learning and growth – from technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in people
- We’re a large, successful multinational company and there are plenty of opportunities to move onward and upwards too.
- Generous pension plans
- Subsidised gym memberships
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process
Closing Date 4th September 2020