We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels from retail to online products. Our 600 employees based in Vienna, Bremen, London, Malmö, Nicosia and Sofia build the foundation of our success and YOU can become part of it!
In this role, you will be a member of the Playtech Security Management and lead a team of security experts focusing on IT Security. Your domains of responsibility include compliance (ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.), managing security tools and systems (firewalls, email gateways, web gateways, end point protection, etc.), network and systems security design, application security and testing, supporting security incidents and much more.
A typical working day for you might look like this:
- Setting a security roadmap for IT and corporate security, including new and ongoing projects, tools selection, team training, etc.
- Working closely with the IT team to define, develop and implement security solutions and defining roles and responsibilities on day to day security activities and gaining visibility to BU related acitivites
- Work with Security Teams in other division and cooperate to achieve the Security Group’s overall objectives
- Managing a team of IT Security Engineers
- Provide KPI for executive management on progress of roadmap execution along with risk mapping
- 5+ years of overall Information / IT Security experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft environment (Windows server, AD, SCCM, etc.) and Microsoft Cloud services (Azure, Office 365)
- Linux knowledge (and related security tools) is a strong advantage
- Implementing, administering and designing security systems (DB security, AV, FW, Security GWs, Proxies, DLP, SIEM, etc.)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Strong people leadership skills in a global organization
- Self starter with strong prioritization capabilities
- Working previously with a remote global team, solid English level (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
What we offer:
- A pleasant and friendly work environment in a growing and dynamic company, operating on an international level
- Challenging tasks with innovative products
- Ongoing professional trainings on own initiative
- Minimum monthly salary pursuant to CBA is EUR 4.209,- gross (ST2/Experienced Level)
- Of course, remuneration can be well above the stated minimum, depending on qualification and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperative atmosphere with a friendly work environment
- Excellent connections to the public transportation system, as well as subsidised underground parking spaces
- Sodexo vouchers and the possibility of a jobticket
- Fresh fruits and in-house canteen
- Regular team events and participation in sports events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.