Working alongside the IT Manager your dutires will include:
Day-to-day administration of IT infrastructure and systems
· Providing IT support to users across two locations with IT hardware and software queries
· Maintaining the IT helpdesk and resolving tickets for users (logging, tracking and closing service desk calls)
· Diagnosing software and hardware faults when appropriate, and fixing issues as quickly as possible
· Take ownership and responsibility of user problems and be proactive when dealing with users of all levels.
· Ensure business support processes are followed and documented
· System checks including backup and antivirus monitoring and reporting
· Ensure that the asset database is maintained at all times
· Ensure IT service to business is resilient, reliable, and secure and aligned with business strategy and objectives.
· Have a good awareness and attitude to cyber security and proactively make suggestions of improvements
· Contribute to the overall IT strategy through project involvement
· Occasional out of hours support
Experience will include:
Ideally you will have experience in scripting/automation (JASON, XML, POWERSHELL).
Your skillset will consist of most of the following:
- Windows 10
- Defender ATP
- App Management
- Bit Locker
- Conditional Access & MFA
- Exchange Online/Prem
- InTune MDM