Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten.
We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Maintain and immediate do remediation on the Tickets related to Network Performance and service degradation
- Send the IST Communication notification to users which is validated by COMPANY via email or intranet, and closing and/or escalating the ticket to Company’s IT staff in case of necessity.
- Maintain Fortinet Appliances on the Firewalls
- Maintain Asterisk PBX system and IP Phones
- Ensure the VoIP network has a QOS
- Check the status of a registered IT Infrastructure to ensure that it is operating within acceptable limits
- Respond events generated by monitored device by creating ticket incident and assigned to concern parties
- Get acknowledge from concern parties that ticket has been response
- Incident Report (could be using Flash Info mechanism) must be escalated it to all concern parties.
- Use Tools to monitor the availability of systems servers and network line (i.e. Solarwind, etc).
- Proactively raise incident / problem into operational service desk or ticketing system regarding project activity where required
- Supporting for network and service desk improvement
- Implement pre approve standard change (change request management regarding project based)
- Provide risk or advice regarding pre-implementation project where required
- Proactively reminder or notify the team regarding project process and timeline implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):
- Linux ( Centos/Debian )
- Bash Scripting [Phyton,Windows Server Networking Security (DHCP, DNS, Firewall, Routing, etc)]
- VMware/Proxmox, or familiar with Cloud platforms
- Veeam/Backup Exec, or any backup/replicating systems
- SQL ( MySQL, Postgre, MSSQL ,etc)
- Preferably skill(s): PBX ( Asterisk based)
- Good communication capability in English
- Applicants must be willing to work on shift.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.