IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
To deliver world class support services to customers.
- Management of Incident and Service Request tickets
- Manage and maintain hardware including desktops, laptops, desk phones, printers, etc.
- Liaise closely with other members of the Service Desk Team to ensure knowledge and expertise are shared effectively
- Categorise and prioritise tickets according to service management processes.
- Network, Platform and Security Monitoring
- Assist with the installation, configuration, patching and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software (incl. Tracking of hardware inventory).
- Troubleshooting and resolving local customer and IT office infrastructure issues.
- Possess a good technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support. Must possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good documentation skills.
Key behaviours we expect to see
- Agile mindset and work ethics
- Problem Solving – the use of clear analytical thinking to resolve problems and issues.
- Communication skills – the capacity for effective verbal and written communication with clients and colleagues.
- Customer focus
- Team working – the ability to work with and build quality relationships with all immediate team and across the Company.
- Fast learner – the ability to learn new business applications and technologies
- HSC with experience, or
- Diploma/degree in IT
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.