Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company that provides unparalleled analytical services to a wide variety of industries. Eurofins is confident that it is a global leader in the fields of food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics analysis and CRO for agricultural chemicals.
Eurofins has also become one of the international independent market leaders in analytical and laboratory services for genomics, discovery, pharmaceuticals, forensic medicine, CDMO, advanced materials science and clinical research, with professional clinical diagnostics. In terms of inspection, it is also one of the world’s emerging market leaders.
In 2020, Eurofin will have Proforma sales of € 4.2 billion, 800 laboratories in 50 countries and approximately 45,000 employees.
- Support English and Japanese communication for Japan organization
- Support communication with global marketing team and relay the contents to Japan office
- Support business review and plan meeting preparation
- Attend meetings and produce follow-up notes
- Work closely with other Eurofins offices to ensure the smooth running of the business and collaboration
- Act as the key point of contact and report back to the general manager with detailed and accurate notes when any local language support is required
- Support assistant tasks for the general manager
- Contribute to the overall development of strategies and plans
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident working alongside senior managers
- Use initiative with minimal supervision
- Can manage prioritized works with strict deadlines
- Excellent well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.