At Neal Analytics, we are passionately obsessed with Data and helping companies getting the most out of it. Leveraging machine learning techniques, we provide predictive analytics, data visualization and data engineering for a wide range of applications.
We recently won Global Partner of the year for Business Analytics to Microsoft and are poised for tremendous growth!
Position of Lead Engineer for AI/Analytics Technology will be expected to architect and execute technology projects across multiple client AI/Analytics engagements.
This will include interacting extensively with the client personnel, and leading a team of technology professionals to deliver insights at scale to our clients.
- Lead large scale client business development and delivery engagements. Develop detailed business case and financial justifications to quantify the business value of technological programs;
- Collaborate with CIO and other Operational Leaders to define and design technology strategy roadmaps and solution architectures;
- Articulate business value and benefits of the technological solution to senior business and technology partners;
- Lead development teams to ensure architecture is implemented to meet current business needs and future vision
- Research and evangelize the use of the technology platform for strategic decision-making
- Develop people and teams to build the knowledge base required to deliver increasingly complex technology projects
- Drive partnerships with Technology platform providers.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with more than 10 years of technology consulting and implementation experience
- Preferably an MBA or MS/M.Tech. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Location: Any Location
- Strong experience in system integration System Integration / Worked on Data Warehouse or Data Lake or data mart projects and Object-oriented languages (Java) and frameworks (e.g. J2EE),
- Developing intuitive Interfaces and API’s, automating the build and deployment process using ReactJS, Angular2+, Java Spring boot applications and Microservice Architecture
- Builds on existing technical skills and develops new ones, in order to make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud. Takes part in deep-dive education and design exercises along with technical deep dive drive technical discussions to create world-class systems
- Ability to lead a global virtual team of technology professionals across multiple projects;
- Knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out of those systems
- Rare technologists with the communications, consultative, and leadership skills to help guide major projects
- Passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers to success
Must have Rule Engine experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.