PALO ALTO NETWORKS
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for the better.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a number of experienced, talented, backend software engineers to join the team. We are working with Java in the Spring Boot framework, in a microservices architecture and are facing challenges in many areas including algorithmics, architecture, and scalability.
Potential candidates must have the skills and know-how necessary to master any new technology and become productive in a short time frame. The common thread running through all tasks is that we work with cutting-edge technologies bound to become the next standards in the security industry.
● Take part in the development of a large and complex cloud security solution for large organizations
● Master cloud security to develop the most advanced cloud security solution in the market
● Write clean, testable, readable, scalable and maintainable Java code that scales and performs well for thousands of customers
● Develop using the most advanced Java technologies to date
● Design your features in an advanced architecture model built to meet the scalability requirements by our large customers
● 3+ years’ experience in building complex, high scale SaaS solutions in Java using Spring framework
● Computer science or an equivalent degree
● Team player, collaborative and with high communication skills
● Understanding and experience in Agile environment
● Flexible and passionate to learn new domains
● Experience with working with, or building for any of the public cloud providers: AWS, Azure or GCP
● Hands-on experience with relational and non-relational databases
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyber attacks. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before. We define the industry instead of waiting for directions.
We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.