COMESTRI PTY LTD
Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in Hong Kong, Sydney, Scotland, and London. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we’re certainly not perfect.
We are a Diverse Bunch
We have an opportunity to build a great company and believe that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our clients, partners, colleagues, and our company. We welcome everyone to be part of our story
You will be responsible for building and enhancing our product by:
- Building and sustaining imperative systems, bringing fresh ideas to improve and expand the current setup.
- Develop beautiful APIs, database schemas, and Java/Spring code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, contribute to codebase commits.
- Troubleshooting issues in the full-stack from the browser to the silicon.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work with agile methodologies.
- Follow best practices (continuous integration, adhering to database and coding standards).
- Collaborate with all functions in the business, including Project Management, Implementation, and Technical Writers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrable commercial Java/Spring, SQL, and Linux experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Golang (syntax and constructs).
- A clear understanding of OO concepts, algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid skills in Relational Database (ideally MySQL).
- Experiences in building sophisticated applications that integrate with various third-party services.
- Demonstration of writing clean and maintainable code.
- Experiences with APIs (Restful/SOAP) development and integration, GraphQL is a plus.
- Experienced in offering technical insights, sharing your knowledge, and collaborating with colleagues.
- Experience/basic skills with Message queues (ideally Kafka).
- Worked in Agile Development Team (Scrum).
- Clear communication skills in English and Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Experience working against tight project deadlines.
- Deployed web applications on the cloud (ideally AWS) and exposure to some AWS services is a plus.
- Experience with TDD and CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Experience in system integration and e-commerce systems is a bonus.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.