Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers’ offers, manage suppliers’ changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers’ e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.
- Controlling of budget, result and capacity for GS Purchasing and Logistic division;
- Business planning, forecasting and monthly actual;
- Worldwide budget planning and charging of personnel;
- Overhead cost controlling including variance analysis;
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis, decision making documents and presentations in cooperation with Controlling and other departments;
- Special projects, e.g. developing of new business models.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Business Informatics;
- Controlling comprehension and experience in relevant function (accounting and overhead);
- IT know-how (especially MS Office/Excel, SAP);
- Fluent in English (German is a plus);
- Analytical skills and understanding of figures;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Self-confidence & assertiveness, willingness to take over responsibility;
- Cross-functional & cross-process mind set.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses – We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office – If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits – Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.