Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good.
Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Are you looking for a position in a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! We have a exciting opportunity for a Junior Developer to work within our Global Technology Organization.
You will have the opportunity to work within our Product Development teams and start a fast-paced career track in the development of securities processing systems.
- You will develops, test, and modify programs to improve efficiency of business operations. Resolve programming issues.
- Designs, codes and compiles modifications to new and existing programs in accordance with standards.
- Works with and coordinates the build processes.
- Develops test data and performs unit testing.
- Prepares software turnovers to Quality Assurance.
- Adheres to project schedules.
- Provides production coverage and assists Technical Support in resolving program issues.
- Provides technical and application assistance to Service Delivery and Project Management staff in answering client’s questions and resolving problems.
- Works with vendors and vendor data analysis as part of the development team.
- You should have experience with programming languages such as Java or .NET
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or similar systems)
- Experience with object orientated programming
- Experience designing and building web-based applications
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Brokerage or financial industry experience will be considered an asset (not mandatory)
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. “Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.” US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability.
You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.