PSI is a leading Global Clinical Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
If you are an enthusiastic legal professional, you may be the expert we are looking for to join our dynamic team. As a Junior Legal Counsel you will review and negotiate contracts in close cooperation with the project teams and provide legal advice on employment, data protection and other corporate matters.
Office-based in Belgrade, Serbia
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating clinical trial agreements and other contracts
- Adapting company contract templates to the requirements of clients, hospitals, investigators, medical specialists and vendors
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents and other legal documents
- Advising on employment and data protection matters
- Providing legal support within PSI’s Legal Department and to other PSI Departments
- Supporting compliance with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on PSI’s business
- Assisting in any other legal matters as requested
- Law degree
- Knowledge of contract and corporate law
- Experience in an international commercial legal practice (law firm or in-house position), or clinical trials industry is an advantage
- Native Serbian and fluency in English, verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
Become part of the Clinical Research industry, and continue developing your legal skills within a knowledgeable Contract Research Organization with true focus on its people.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.