Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008.
With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
- Design and implement quests and narrative contents;
- Propose new design and script and polish ideas using provided tools under supervision of Senior or Lead Quest Designer
- Demonstrate and prove his/her designs by concrete examples and prototypes;
- Design and document features in collaboration with other team members;
- Cooperate with the entire Design Team and other departments to maximize use of existing game systems, and support the needs of fellow developers;
- Pro-actively seek issues in the game and propose ideas to solve them.
- 0 to 1 years’ experience in gameplay scripting, missing design, level design, quest design/ Fresh graduate with major in game development
- Good organizational/communication skills
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities?
At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.