BlueOptima’s goal is to provide Fortune 500 organisations with a way to improve their software development efficiency through the use of proprietary metrics; which is exactly what we do!
The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top sixteen Universal Banks.
This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company. BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Whom are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly driven, organised and ambitious person to help grow our offices in the UK and USA. Outstanding communication skills and a passion for recruitment are essential for this role, with prior experience in internal recruitment being desirable.
There are multiple opportunities to grow your career in talent acquisition, learning & development, people and culture and working with wider areas of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Source candidates for BlueOptima’s vacancies in UK and USA offices.
– Create and maintain job advertisements to attract the best talent.
– Understand what it takes for a candidate to be successful at BlueOptima and appropriately shortlist applicants.
– Interview prospective candidates.
– Maintain our recruitment CRM and create a great experience for candidates.
– Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Global Talent Manager to deliver on headcount goals.
– Taking on additional tasks and work with the Sales, HR and Operations department.
Qualifications and Skills:
Experience in fast growing startups is ideal. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in industry.
Why work for BlueOptima
– International team with informal and motivated culture.
– Opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company’s success
– Annual company wide retreats.
– Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
– Free snacks and drinks in our modern office based in Elephant and Castle, London.
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
– Send us your CV – should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
Salary: £24-26k Base + Commission
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.