Since 2009, Info Way Solutions has earned a reputation as a full-service staffing firm that excels in a fast-paced marketplace. We have placed highly skilled professionals on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis in the fields of accounting and finance, IT technology,office administration, marketing and design.
Info Way Solutions is dedicated to providing you quality professionals with well-matched skills to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment.
We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services and results.Our consultants are seasoned professionals who build long-term,trusted relationships that bring about a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to our client’s work.
Our superior client-consultant relationships and in-depth insight of services have resulted in significant repeated business with clients. In addition, we are partners with best-in-class technology vendors that enable us to best determine the most appropriate hardware, software and services to cater to any of our client’s business needs.
We have often collaborated with them to make optimal use of today’s technology while also planning for the future.
More than 50 customers – including mid-market leaders and many of the Fortune 500 Companies – rely on our expertise to leverage their investments.
- Account Management of the clients
- Getting requestions and fulfilling the roles.
- Should have existing book of business with Implementation clients, Prime vendors and direct clients.
- Should have worked in supporting Implementation customers Like Infosys , TCS , Wipro , Accenture etc etc.
- Solid experience in ATS systems
- Should have experience in handling team of 5+ peoples.
- Should have strong existing relationship with clients.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Accountable for servicing the clients on all aspects of delivery (In terms of staffing).
- Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of recruiting practices and procedures, and supervises and coordinates recruiting and staffing activities.
- Manage the entire client recruitment function..
- Should have closed least 50 plus roles in past experience.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Experience in IT requitions will be a plus.
- Experience working with portals in medical device companies is a plus.
- 5 days working.
- Should be ready to work in night shift (9pm to 6am IST).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.