Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time.
Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.
Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
The Account Manager is responsible to acquire, maintain, and optimise business relationships and partnerships in Key Markets, to achieve business KPI’s.
This will be by building relationships, increasing loyalty, and providing customers with the most relevant, personalised, and rewarding experience in a sustainable way.
- Liaising with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfilment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Keeping close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise.
- Working closely with the Marketing Dept. to optimise strategy and ensure KPI targets are met.
- Representing the entire range of the Company’s Live products
- Distributing and presenting information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining effective key account relationships
- Act as an intermediary between internal departments and customers
- Acting as an escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action.
- Providing root-cause analysis, driving continuous improvement and execution of solutions
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of Company solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Strong communication and written ability in both Turkish and English is essential
- Educational background in a related field would be preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar position preferably in iGaming
- A passion for strong sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills.
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsible and reliable, excellent team player
- Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Membership
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
- Professional and personal development – for the right person there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibilities
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the EVOlution!
For more information, please visit our careers page: evolution.careers
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.