EUROFINS USA PSS INSOURCING SOLUTIONS
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Conduct the required Incoming Direct Materials Testing and required Finished Blending Testing per established specification, test methods and per QMS requirements
- Pull samples for test preparation and customer requests
- Prepare Standards/Extractions/Reagents for testing
- Calibrate /verify the instruments
- Troubleshoot instrumentation as required prior to testing
- Execute the testing protocol
- Review/approve/ label/ generate COA’s for materials disposition
- Execute the Out of Specification Protocol as required
- Perform other major activities in the lab per established specification, test methods, and per QMS requirements
- Maintain the Chemical Inventory list per safety requirement for ACL lab
- Perform luminometer testing on the bulk liquid hose
- Perform required testing per ATP Screening by luminometer
- Document Results on Tote Cleaning/ATP Screening Form
- Follow written standard operating procedures
- Maintain sample inventories, weigh samples, wash glassware, and perform basic laboratory procedures such as sample grinding, pH, etc.
- Extract and prepare samples for instrumental analysis
- Conduct instrumental analyses according to written procedures, which may include LC, GC, IC, LC-MS and/or GC-MS
- Experience working within an established quality system (e.g. ISO 17025, GMP)
- 3-5 years of experience
Position is full-time, first shift, with a Monday-Friday or Wednesday-Sunday schedule. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Richmond, VA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.