Rates: £10 per hour
Commutable from: Coventry
This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Labourer to work for a well-established University based in the Midlands area.
Skills required for the job role – Multi-skilled Labourer
- Assisting qualified craftsmen in the provision of routine and reactive Fabric and/or electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- To provide a planned maintenance service ensuring compliance with statutory testing and inspections including;
- Fire Alarm Testing
- DHW & LPW Systems including cleaning strainers, glass traps, and pump operations
- Fire door checks in buildings across campus
- Paving checks across the Estate
- To respond to individual job requests via the notification system, within academic and commercial buildings across campus, responding to radio requests and emergency situations as and when they arise.
- 10 week contract with possible extensions
- £10 per hour
Commutable from: Coventry, Warwick
Other Job Titles: Labourer
Building and Construction
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.