AIM KENNY U-PULL
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
- Clean up vehicles by removing liquid chemicals and certain parts, such as the battery, to prepare the vehicle to be displayed in the yard to customers.
- Remove tires from rims and sort them.
- Clean, test and sort batteries to be displayed for purchase.
- Fill cans with certain liquids and affix labels.
- Prepare, organize and clean the yard.
- Keep the work space clean and orderly.
- Excellent physical condition
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
- Health and safety awareness
- Good manual dexterity
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 7am to 3pm
- Permanent, full-time position
- Possibility of working indoors and outdoors
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 44 hours
- Possibility of overtime
- Bonus plan
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.