Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people.
We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients.
We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
- The role is an extension of the account management teams located across regions – US, UK or Europe and is responsible for facilitating Affiliate Marketing (Account) activities in collaboration with Account teams
- Proactively engage with account management teams and assist with account strategies
- Client engagement (as applicable)
- Responsible for driving forward task efficiencies and consistent best practice across the portfolio of clients that we manage, ensuring CJ Affiliate continue to provide our clients with market leading and award-winning affiliate programs
- A graduate/postgraduate in any discipline
- 8 – 10 years of exposure in digital media/client services role
- Possess strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental Excel skills required
- Basic knowledge of Affiliate Marketing
- People management experience is a plus
- Strong team leading experience centered around; team role and responsibility management and hiring within a set headcount budget
- Building a strong culture within the team through proactive mentoring and goal guidance
- Strong project management skills to ensure the team are delivering consistent processes, communication and outcomes with a keen eye on identifying errors or areas from improvement to better output
- Ability to identify quick wins for process efficiencies, and automation to achieve improved time usage for the local teams while standardizing outcomes across the team’s portfolio of programs
- Ability to train new employees and refresh skills with the existing employees to guarantee a high level of performance
- Ability to learn and grasp new systems and platforms such as; the CJ platform, project management tools and reporting suites
- Solid digital understanding to support in best practice monitoring, upskilling and process improvement to ensure that the team exceeds industry standards of working and delivery
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.