Easygenerator is a cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Nielsen, T-Mobile and Kellogg‘s to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact. It is easy to use and future proof.
Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners’ results with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for a software developer with 7+ years of experience who is going to lead the team and improve our software architecture.
We also are setting up a branch in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). A possible move to Dubai is part of the possibilities and you will be working remotely from the EU, or from Dubai.
Dubai offers a pleasant working and living environment and many financial benefits.
- Experience in EcmaScript 6, CSS preprocessors
- Front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Cross-browser markup skills (IE11+) and mobile browsers
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT, Github
- Advanced knowledge of React framework (Redux, styled-components, jest)
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js (Nestjs)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture
- Deep understanding of back-end architectural principles
- Experience with testing best practices: unit test and integration tests of backend APIs
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ
Will be an advantage:
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Prior working experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Linux
- Experience with Typescript
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.