Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are looking for Lead Technical Writer to work on groundbreaking multichannel SaaS Digital Marketing Platform that focuses on uniquely identify the customer’s patterns, effectively interact with them across channels and achieve a positive return on marketing investment (ROMI).
The platform helps consolidate and integrates the features and functionality typically found in stand-alone services and channel-specific messaging platforms to give marketers a tightly integrated, easily orchestrated, insights-driven, cross channel marketing capability.
Candidate will be responsible for selected native writing tasks as directed by Documentation Manager and for proofreading and performing selected project close-out procedures that assist and support the production of department’s deliverables. All work is performed in a directed environment.
Supervised interaction with members of other teams such as the Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other members of the project team to outline, write, proofread, revise and publish assigned deliverables of the Documentation Group’s products.
Must have demonstrated ability to:
- Write and communicate verbally in clear, concise language
- Proofread and perform copy-edits according to style guidelines
- Use Epsilon templates and Library Plans to develop work products
- Implement proof, copy and content edits to work products
- Adhere to task-based schedules
- Follow departmental procedures and agile methodologies
- Produce native writing in a directed environment following the “writing process” model
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- 7+ years of experience as Technical Writer in product company
- Intermediate-or-better knowledge of Microsoft Word required
- Prior experience working on ServiceNow is must
- Experience using standard desktop publishing, online help and screen capture tools such as FrameMaker, RoboHELP and SnagIt highly desirable
- Ability to use HTML to create new content using existing style sheets and to revise existing HTML content desirable
- Deep subject matter expertise and proven experience with test automation and approach, along with agile software development methodologies
- Experience working with cloud, database technologies and SaaS products is required
- Experience with campaign tools is highly preferred
- Experience with any scripting or programming language is desired
- Demonstrated experience in copy-editing and proofreading required
- Demonstrated experience in native writing based on supplied models required
- Ability to learn software with appropriate training/support necessary
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, Liberal Arts (or related technical field), or must be enrolled in appropriate degree program in English, Communications, Journalism, Information Design, or related discipline
- Certification in Technical Writing, Information Design, or related area highly desirable
- Team player with excellent interpersonal collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges with high energy levels
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.