ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade.
With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year.
ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice.
This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
We’re is looking for a self-driven and passionate Lead – Technology Recruitments to manage the full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering and Product organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Designing and executing end to end recruitment strategy and process across the Engineering and Product organization.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes, and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals, and external agencies to proactively close open roles.
- Plan and drive the campus hiring process across premier Engineering colleges in India.
- Represent ixigo and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balance of empathy, respect, and humility.
- Ensuring that every candidate has a positive interview experience, regardless of what the outcome of the process is.
- Designing and leading the employer branding strategy
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in e-commerce/SaaS/product organizations – this is a MUST.
- B.Tech/MBA preferably from a premier college or university
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates across a variety of roles.
- Proven understanding of advanced recruiting solutions, systems, tools, and techniques.
- A well-earned reputation as a creative recruiter with an ability to source passive candidates through a variety of means and convert them into great hires.
- Passion for creating one-of-a-kind, high caliber candidate experiences.
- Interest and understanding of technology is an absolute must.
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Our Culture: ixigo is proud to have built an entrepreneurial culture that has become a folk-lore in the startup ecosystem. One in every four ixigems has gone on to build successful startups and companies.
Our cultural values of integrity, empathy, ingenuity, awesomeness, and resilience have stood the tests of time and we’ve built a fun, flexible and creative work environment that is driven by people with a high degree of ownership.
You will get to work with some of the smartest folks in the Indian startup ecosystem, and solve some of the toughest problems for the next billion users by using bleeding-edge technologies. Oh, and we have an awesome “play” area, great chai/coffee, free lunches (yes, they exist!) and a workspace you will fall in love with.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.