Allegro is a leading, technology driven, e-commerce company in Poland. 21 million accounts have been created on the platform so far. Customers buy over 1.2 million products every day.
We are constantly on a mission to make an on-line shopping easier for everyone and provide the widest range of products, the best prices and convenience as well as full transaction security. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and progress driven people to build high performing teams and scale up our organizational capabilities.
At Allegro we are particularly focused on making data-informed decisions. This includes not only decisions we make about our platform, but also how we learn more about our most valuable asset – our people.
Currently we are looking for an experienced HR / L&D project manager who will be entrusted with design and conduct complex leadership development programs for leaders and create career development solutions which engage and retain the best talent on the market and help them achieve continuous improvement.
- Build high-trust partnerships with Executives, Senior and Line Managers to understand their greatest technical and career development challenges and opportunities. Develop recommended solutions that address top priority needs and are data-informed.
- Design complex leadership development programs for our current and future leaders from first-time manager to C-level embracing both on-the-job experience and formal world class training
- Build collaborative and action oriented partnerships among HR peers, and other stakeholders to scale leadership development solutions.
- Design and lead succession planning process across organization
- Select, design, and deploy appropriate mechanisms to measure learning impact
- Partner with various HR teams (talent acquisition, performance team, HR business partners) on people projects to have understanding of critical issue and ensure to process, programs, tools will be coherent and align with other people processes
- Communicate programs and solutions to executives and managers with clarity of purpose and expected outcomes
- Managing the implementation of diagnostic tools (if needed) and overseeing Leadership Assessment
- Proven leader with at least 5+ years of experience in HR area, especially Learning and Development, Talent Management, career path management
- Experience in designing and delivering project across organization which are scalable and strengthen performance culture
- Extensive knowledge of HR solutions and the best practices in nowaday world
- Excellent ability to built professional relations with clients and stakeholders and
- Experience with data management and data structures; knowledge of data visualization principles
- Experience in communicating solutions, projects/processes to technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization
- Strong strategic thinking capability: able to connect the dots from different sources, clarify a problem, analyse different possible scenarios, apply both logical and creative skills to work out the recommended solution
- Strong execution capability: able to prioritize, create solutions, devise action plans, and drive collaboration to deliver objectives
- High flexibility and agility to be able to deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high-volume environment, ability to be strategic and tactical when needed
- Coaching, career advisor , facilitator experience would be appreciated
- Fluency in Polish and English
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.