As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976.
With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper – ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon – Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn – “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Accelerate your career by joining our growing Retail Leasing team in our Real Estate Management division.
Based at Sunshine Plaza in the role of Leasing Executive you will be working on a key client’s portfolio of retail assets across Victoria.
You will build your own profile in the marketplace and develop leasing strategies for the assets in the portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and implementing leasing strategies and campaigns for the asset
- Preparing client leasing reports on campaigns and attending client meetings
- Preparing marketing submissions while ensuring brand compliance
- Working closely with the Director and broader Centre Management team to deliver the asset strategy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the client and maintaining high presence in the marketplace
In order to be considered, you will demonstrate:
- Previous sales or leasing experience within the retail or commercial property market
- Current Victorian Certificate of Property Services
- A successful leasing record for your level of experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to write leasing strategies and client reports
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- A drive for results and the commitment to overachieve
- A property related degree would be highly advantageous
If you are a determined self-starter currently working in a sales or leasing role, this is a rare chance to take the next step in your career and join a leading global Commercial services organisation offering real opportunity for success.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call If you require further information, please contact Geraldine Libatique – Senior Recruitment Executive 03 9612 8801 for a confidential discussion. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.