Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!
As a Light Assembler, you will be responsible for the set-up, assembly and packaging of Bosch’s Automotive Service Solutions products. This is a hands-on opportunity to work with the Leader in our industry.
- Full Health Benefits package on Day One
- 401K match available on Day One
- Growth and Advancement Potential with the Global Leader in the industry
Some of the duties and expectations include:
- Ensure departmental goals related to equipment utilization and time usage are being met in an efficient manner
- Follow and continually monitor established safety procedures to assure a clean, safe work environment is promoted and maintained.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner that interfaces well with customers, clients, co-workers and management members.
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Prior assembly experience preferred
- Basic Math skills, including percentages and the ability to count accurately
- Ability to operate hand tools, such as arbor presses, tape machines, and banders
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, and alter hours as business needs dictate
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.