Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
A light duty cleaner is responsible for cleaning tasks in designated various offices in CFB Shilo, Shilo, Manitoba including removing garbage, dusting, dust mopping, spot cleaning, cleaning waste receptacles and vacuuming of carpets.
· Must be able to work full-time
· Hours: Various
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
· Dust or wipe down office including cubicles
· Empties and cleans office waste baskets
· Spot cleans walls, partitions, light switches and doors, window sills
· Cleans and polishes chrome and other polished metal surfaces
· Cleans partition glass that is within arm’s reach
· Dusts baseboards and low air vents
· Damp mops small area hard surface floors
· Vacuuming duties as needed
· All other reasonable cleaning duties as assigned
· The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly with others.
‘ Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
– Must live in the Brandon area
· This position will involve access to secured areas office areas. Any successful candidate will be required to qualify for Security Clearance.
· High School Diploma would be preferred
· Floor care experience an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors)
· Knowledge of stripping and waxing the floor is an asset
· Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine
· Able to communicate with supervisors, client and general public
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Able to lift up to 25 lbs./11.3k
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
· We offer an excellent benefits package for full-time employees
· Competitive wages
· Parking for qualifying employee
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
Dexterra is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in these processes.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Currently, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies,
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.