IPS is the largest co-packer in the UK, working with some of the best-known food brands to provide cost-effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Line Leader on a full time, permanent basis at our Tilbury depot.
- Shifts: Monday to Friday : 8.00 – 16.30
- Salary: £10.60 – £12 per hour
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, and in accordance with QA and safety standards.
- Effectively motivating a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensuring the final product meets client specifications (SPI)
- Effectively maximising production efficiency to ensure plans are met on an hourly/daily basis
- Effectively using the integrated management system (Vision)
- Adhering to and promoting best practice in accordance with company Health, Safety and Quality regulations
- Ensuring all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- Ensuring GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- Liaising with agency controllers on a day to day basis providing feedback regarding agency workers
- Attending team leader meetings
- Assisting in the training and development of new starters
- Acting as a role model for best practice
- Monitoring, controlling and minimising waste
- Playing an active part in Continuous Improvement
- Conducting RTW and disciplinary interviews as required
- Participating in the companies appraisal system
- Driving own personal development through training and work based experience
- Undertaking such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
- Line targets
- Labour management
- Health and Safety
- Waste targets
- Meet standards required for internal and external audits
- Use of integrated management system
In return, we offer: pension scheme, life assurance and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.