Grow with the Polish fintech based in the heart of Poznań!
Tpay is a payment operator for e-commerce and online services! We are the brand of Kraj Integrator Płatności SA with Polish capital, which has been facilitating online shopping for over 10 years.
The supervision of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority over our products guarantees the security of transactions with over 40 thousand. sellers.
We implement the most popular payment methods such as BLIK, Google Pay, Masterpass or Visa Checkout to simplify online shopping to a minimum. The system enables full automation of payment acceptance and immediate execution of orders, which allows for quick customer service.
You have known us for a long time and if you ordered food or bought tickets online, you probably used Tpay solutions because among our customers you can find brands such as: MediaExpert, iSpot, Perfumy.pl, KUBOTA, Ania Kruk, Traficar, Jakdojade, Glodny .pl.
We are currently looking for a Linux Server Admin position for our IT team (Software Architect, 3 Senior and 4 mid PHP Developers, 3 Admins, Senior QA, Manual Tester, Tech support and Helpdesk) , who will work with us on the further development of the Tpay system.
The years 2020 and 2021 are a period of many changes in the system and time for reconstruction for us, which is why we are looking for support in the field of:
- creating, maintaining and monitoring Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment processes together with a development team,
- configuration and maintenance of infrastructure based on Linux servers,
- ensuring replication and data backup,
- infrastructure monitoring,
- support for the development team in topics related to deployments,
- further development of the platform in terms of preparation for large integrations, projects and new forms of payment,
- work on reconciling the company’s business aspirations with the technical capabilities of the system.
You will prove yourself in this role if:
- you have min. 3 years of commercial experience in administering,
- previously you were involved in managing infrastructure based on linux servers,
- you manage or have managed at least several dozen servers,
- you have solid experience in orchestration servers using the ansible ,
- You know SQL databases well and know how to use them to maintain replication and data backups,
- You have solid experience with tools: Debian, GitLab, Ansible, Zabbix, ELK, Cloudflare, Terraform, nginx.
It’s great if additionally:
- you are not afraid of changes and approach them as a challenge,
- you are a person motivated by improving the quality of the system,
- challenges related to major modernizations satisfy you the most,
- you want to build systems with high availability, reliability and the highest level of security.
Our Tech Stack:
- currently: PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, Selenium, Behat, PHPUnit,
- planned: Java, Python, Flask, RabbitMQ, AWS,
- tools: Jira, GitLab, PhpStorm, SonarQube, Rocket.chat, Google Suite, Confluence.
We have for you:
- employment based on an Employment Agreement or a B2B contract with 25 days off,
- office in the very center of Poznań at ul. St. Marcin 73,
- 100% remote work with occasional visits to the Poznań office max 2 days a month,
- English lessons – fully financed by the company,
- a Multisport card co-financed by the company,
- Medicover private medical care,
- regular integration events,
- necessary work tools, such as laptop, monitors, accessories and telephone,
- stable employment in a developing company from the FinTech and E-commerce industry
- Efficient recruitment process:
- telephone conversation with the recruiter (approx. 30-45 minutes)
- meeting with our Head of Engineering (~ 1h)
- stage of a technical task with our Admins. (~ 3h)
If this offer is interesting for you, APPLY!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.