HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in North Devon and Exmoor area as a Live In Care CAREGiver.
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will live in a client’s home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- As you will be staying in the client’s home, you will follow their house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy
- You may be the only person the client sees over a period of time, it is therefore essential to document daily activities and report any changes or causes for concern in a client’s needs or living conditions
- You need to be clear about when to seek help and advice to keep clients safe and promote their well-being
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- Stimulate and encourage through a variety of activities (for example clothing selection, hobbies and crafts)
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Help with continence care
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Due to the responsibility involved in this role you must have at least 6 months professional care giving experience.
- Investment in you as a person. Full induction programme with Industry leading training along with a learning and development programme.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent rates of pay – £100 per day
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Alternate weekends off
- Our friendly and experienced office team will be offering you support along the way
- On call support 24/7
- As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will also be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client and a separate room to stay.
If you’re looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients’ needs, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on 01769 302003.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.