At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager, who will be responsible for the overall supply chain management.
The Logistics Manager will manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Manages logistics operations within the organization while providing expertise in controls and documentation for all types of moves
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Oversees contract management and execution to include: negotiating, setting price levels and/or approving significant contracts with logistics service providers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Monitor warehouse activities to ensure that goods are stored correctly and safely, and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Train new and existing employees in the organization’s operating procedures and standards
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- BSc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Knowledge in inventory control and consumer goods required
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Leave Allowance
- Port Harcourt
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.