ASHE Converting Equipment
Job Title: Machine Engineer
Location: Ipswich – Must be based locally
Job type: Permanent, Full time
ASHE is a market leader in first class slitting and rewinding machinery based in Ipswich, Suffolk. As a family owned company, we’ve been producing and supplying slitting machines and converting machinery to the global film, paper and allied web industries for over 30 years.
We require experienced Engineers/Machinists to join our busy and expanding Machine Shop. We are looking for experienced Turners and Millers and the successful applicants will be expected to be self motivated, be able to read and understand engineering drawings and should have a wealth of machining experience using manual Lathes and Milling Machines.
- Proven experience in a successful machine service environment is essential.
- Coming from an electrical or mechanical engineering discipline
- Will have a thorough knowledge of engineering drawings
- A strong knowledge of using manual Lathes and Milling Machines is essential
- The candidate will be capable of mechanical engineering
We offer very clean and friendly working conditions and good rates of pay, with optional overtime available.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Service Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Machinist, Machine Engineer, Machine Technician, Turner, Miller, Machine Operative may also be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.