McFadyen Digital is a global Digital Commerce Agency with a 30-year history of innovation for more than 250 of the world’s top brands. We deliver digital commerce, marketplace, digital marketing, and user experience services from our offices in North America, South America, and India.
Across all practices, we help our clients reach their goals by ensuring that technology is implemented strategically and adopted in a way that meets their business objectives.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
McFadyen Digital is looking for a new A-player to join our team. We would love to share with you the amazing journey that is work for a great e-commerce company as McFadyen is.
If you like to work with the overseas team, Magento is your specialty and big challenges don’t scare you, let’s talk about this amazing opportunity.
- Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2.X EE websites;
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround;
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use;
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects;
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live;
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Preferring candidates with 4+ Years experience in Magento2 development
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming;
- Strong experience on MYSQL DB;
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration;
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience;
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme;
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.);
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento;
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: Tech Lead Magento, Magento 2, Magento developer, Magento developers remote-jobs, Magento web developer, Magento Certified Developer, Magento 2 certification, Magento 2 Associate developer, Magento 2 Professional developer, Magento 2 solution specialist, Magento 2 professional developer plus
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. Superb competence and continual improvement are key goals for everyone at McFadyen Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence.
Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
McFadyen Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable