Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available.
The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business.
More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Purchase, establish, maintain parts for stock levels
- Complete accurate and complete purchase requisitions
- Research and expedite parts as requested.
- Maintain parts inventory within established min/max levels and generate reports
- Maintain storeroom and parts receiving area in an organized manner
- Assist maintenance mechanics in completing part requests and locating storeroom parts
- Perform physical inventories as required to maintain accurate inventory
- 1-2 years experience in inventory control, preferably in a mechanical field.
- Must have computer experience on PC or mainframe.
- Purchasing knowledge and experience preferred.
- Possess good phone and communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess basic mechanical knowledge.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work off a ladder.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment and be capable of handling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack and forklift.
- Successful candidate will be motivated and require a minimum of direct supervision.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
- You may apply for this job at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/FosterFarms/102316206
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.