MODERN INDUSTRIES, INC
Modern Industries is a diversified products and services multi-location corporation, engaged in manufacturing, product design/build, thermal processing, and lab testing for a world-wide customer base.
We are a second-generation family owned business, established in 1946 by a returning WWII veteran who was driven to build a company that would have a positive impact on all those involved with his endeavor.
The underlying characteristics of Modern’s founder, Herb Sweny, were the foundation of his new venture and help define who we are today.
· Must have at least 3 years of commercial heat treat experience
· Electro-mechanical and PLC skills required
· Manages 3-5 direct reports, but has to also be to be willing to be hands-on – 80/20 hands on
· Oversees preventative maintenance planning
· Vacuum, atmosphere, continuous, batch experience preferred
Opportunity for career growth and advancement in training/formal education if desired!
Qualifications listed in job description.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
As a followup, you may submit resume and salary requirements directly to our recruiter:
karengray @ modernind.com
Email address is separated with spaces to avoid spam. Please delete both spaces if you choose to follow-up.
We are looking to fill this position QUICKLY.