Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions. The group employs approximately 4,600 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2019.
Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices. Financial News wires: Bloomberg: TESB BB – Reuters: TESB.BR – Datastream: B:Tes
Our business unit Tessenderlo Kerley International supplies value-added liquid, soluble and solid plant nutrition in order to support growers in realizing efficient and sustainable agriculture . All of our fertilizer product brands are bundled under one all-encompassing brand promise: Crop Vitality™.
This is because our dedication to give farmers the precise tools needed to stimulate the vitality of their crops is at the very heart of what we do – both today and in the future. Our global team of experts, agronomists and commercial advisers is characterized by a strong customer focus and has an outstanding heritage, as we are building on the expertise at Tessenderlo (in solid and soluble potassium based fertilizers) and the expertise at Kerley (in liquid fertilizers).
Our Maintenance department at Tessenderlo Kerley International is looking for a motivated Maintenance Manager. The job is based in Ham, Belgium. By assuring a proper operation of all installations, you will play a vital role in our growth and improvement ambitions.
- You lead and manage the Maintenance department of the Ham Site (100 FTE) in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- You are responsible for all maintenance activities: mechanical, E&I, reliability and warehouse
- You manage all maintenance resources in order to minimise downtime in close cooperation with Manufacturing and Process Engineering.
- As Plant Team member you translate the Tessenderlo Group and Site operating strategy into the Maintenance discipline, with a clear focus on safety, quality, reliability and operating cost.
- You articulate the Maintenance strategy at the day to day shop floor level.
- As a coach and a challenger you ensure and encourage a skilled, motivated and high performing team.
- You minimise working capital by monitoring inventory levels and replacement cycles of spare parts and coordination of purchasing.
- You have budget responsibility for all Maintenance activities and provide plant management with reports on Maintenance cost.
- You stimulate transparency and openness to learning and improvement by actively promoting a safe working environment for all employees.
- You participate in meetings with social partners
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering preferably with 10 years of experience within an industrial environment.
- You have technical knowledge and Maintenance experience in the (chemical) process industry.
- You demonstrates understanding and deep proficiency with respect to preventive and reliability centered Maintenance and engineering principles.
- You have knowledge of financial/cost accounting.
- You can lead, coach, challenge and motivate individuals and teams.
- You acts as a role model in terms of result orientation, discipline and compliance through visible leadership.
- You have a hands-on attitude.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- We offer a full-time open ended contract and a motivating salary package with fringe benefits (car, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers)
- You will be working in a challenging, international environment with growth potential and the chance to broaden your network and experience level
- You will be working in a team with the right attitude and spirit to let you grow and succeed in your job.