Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Controlling Department at Robert Bosch Ltd based in Denham, has a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate student with a keen interest in Finance, Accounting and Economics to undertake a 12-month placement.
As a Management Accounting Intern, you will have an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working for a highly reputable global company where you can develop your personal and professional skills.
Your contribution to something big
- Researching and reporting on the UK and Ireland economy
- Supporting the controlling team with month end closing activities with particular focus on the Power Tools, Automotive and Business Development divisions
- Take responsibility for the headcount analysis and lead these meetings with the team on a regular basis
- Analysis of trade receivables and overdue debt
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reporting and analysis
- Cost centre management and reallocation of costs
- Preparation of ad hoc reports (stock and marketing trackers, customer sales and management reports)
- Assistance with year-end closing activities
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks
What distinguishes you
- Studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a time-pressured environment
- Good knowledge of systems (e.g. SAP)
- An interest in Economics and current affairs
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2021 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer.
If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.