ESCRYPT GmbH is a subsidiary of ETAS GmbH, which belongs to the Bosch Group, and is the world’s leading system house for embedded security. As an internationally active and strongly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded security, ESCRYPT supports all industries that have a need for security solutions in embedded systems.
The range includes a large selection of services, from advice and creation of security products to solutions that are precisely tailored to the needs of the individual industries.
Become part of our team at the Stuttgart-Feuerbach location and work with us as a management consultant to further expand our automotive security competence.
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Advising the management of our customers from the automotive sector on holistic cybersecurity solutions
- As a competent sparring partner, you will find solutions for company-relevant cybersecurity issues together with our customers
- Guide our customers through the digital transformation in the automotive industry
- Represent ESCRYPT at specialist events and build your international network of cybersecurity experts
- You recognize developments and trends with foresight and derive recommendations for action from them
Our professional requirements
- Experience in management consulting, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of company audits, maturity models and change management
- Expertise in information security, cybersecurity or functional security
Your personal skills
- Professional and confident demeanor together with excellent presentation skills
- Customer and business-oriented way of working with detail and solution orientation
- Excellent communication skills with business fluent German and English skills
- Distinctive team spirit and enjoy sharing knowledge with others
We give you the opportunity to work independently in a dynamic, highly qualified, internationally experienced team over the long term. Your environment is rounded off by a friendly and open working atmosphere, exciting challenges, varied activities, flat hierarchies and good pay.
Are you interested in this challenge? Then we look forward to your application!
Are there any questions about the application process?
Mario Bischof (ETAS / HRL-Bo)
+49 234 43870 256
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.