Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, Evian® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
The Quality Assurance Manager lead and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure the production of high-quality product at the lowest cost, while meeting the demands of our customers.
- Select, supervise, and develop Quality Assurance team
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of water processing, syrup-batching, and all QA testing and record-keeping
- Monitor and enforce GMP, proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures
- Monitor all Company, Federal and State communications/audits and implement any necessary changes
- Assist operations management with process equipment and product/package troubleshooting and innovation
- Collaborate with other departments in order to implement procedures and improve Quality performance
- Have good working knowledge of SPC/HAACP
- Collaborate with departments to implement changes including new/modified products/packaging
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of water treatment plant
- Ensure timely action and communication
- Ensure safety of all personnel within the department
- Implement, monitor and improve QHSE management system within the department
- Establish, submit, and balance the yearly departmental budget
- Ensure departmental compliance with all company and other applicable policies and procedures
- Lead projects, as required
- College degree in Applied Sciences or Bachelor completed.
- Knowledge and Experience in Food Safety & Quality Assurance required
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Minimum of four (4) + years previous supervisory or management experience in a related industry required.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards (i.e. GFSI)
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (Coke Canada) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor.
The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email [email protected]