Our Real Estate & Procurement department manages all of the AUTO1 Group’s facilities in Germany. The aim is to adapt our headquarters and our branches to the respective employees and the operational requirements.
Would you like to be part of our revolution? Then join our team and be responsible for the economic maintenance management of our Germany-wide branches and be in constant contact with diverse people.
Your new role
- Responsible for the commercial analysis with cost monitoring of all matters relating to the facility management of our Germany-wide branches
- Correspond with colleagues from other departments, authorities, architects, construction companies and other external service providers and, if necessary, conduct negotiations
- Carry out the coordination from the description of services to the award of the contract
- Ensure proper execution of the orders and the associated invoice control
- Optimize processes and procedures in facility management in conjunction with other departments
- Completed commercial training or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you have some relevant professional experience
- You have an affinity for numbers, have spatial thinking skills and very good MS Office skills
- You are characterized by team play, assertiveness and strong communication skills
- A careful, professional and independent way of working is a matter of course for you
- Business fluent German language skills, spoken and written
- You work in Kreuzberg, one of the hippest trendy districts in Berlin with numerous options for lunch and an after-work beer with your team
- Flexible working hours! We enable you to flexibly adapt your daily work to your private life
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth by bringing in your own ideas
- You have the chance to develop yourself personally and to be supported in achieving your goals through regular feedback discussions
- We offer discounts on well-known brands such as Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky as well as discounts on vehicles for you, your family and your friends
- Organic fruit, beverages such as coffee, soft drinks and filtered water from modern water dispensers and beer on Fridays are a matter of course with us
Apply now via our application portal, stating your salary expectations .
+49 30 2016 38 2076
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform . As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de , AUTO1.com and Autohero .
Our 4,500 strong team works with the mission to make Europe-wide trade, transport and financing for our customers as fast and stress-free as possible. Grow beyond yourself and shape the future of car trading with us.
We live an open culture and disregard conventions such as the Siezen or a dress code. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or other grounds of discrimination. For reasons of better legibility, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse is not used.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.