We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business.
Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia, as part of our expansion plans, we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
Responsible to lead the development, implementation, and execution of sanitation activities, take corrective actions to prevent product contamination and ensure all cleaning and sanitation program is executed in compliance with GMPs, Safety, HACCP and other regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with relevant key stakeholders to plan, coordinate, and successfully execute sanitation program accordingly.
- Oversee the cleaning and sanitisation of equipment, surfaces, utensils and plant environment, provide ‘hands on’ support to all sanitation employees and other plant employees as required.
- Report non-compliance and take corrective actions to assure compliance to all quality assurance, food safety requirements and safe working practices on a regular basis.
- Manage sanitation operating budget, orders, manage inventory, safely store sanitation agents and cleaning substances; renew yearly Poison Permit and update poison inventory for audit purpose from Health Department.
- Review and monitor Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures, checklist, and records. Participate in internal & external audits.
- Review and monitor sanitation results in order to recommend for continuous improvement on procedure, methods, effectiveness and resource utilization.
- Work closely with 3rd party sanitation contractors and chemical supplier technical staff to provide training, trouble shoot and eliminate root cause on issues of non-conformities.
- Provide input on sanitation excellence across the organisation in conjunction with Quality Assurance, Microbiology and Food Safety.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure continued compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Act.
- Responsible for basket, crates & palette washing and cleaning to ensure sufficient clean crates and basket to support the production.
- To perform any tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Candidate possess Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Safety, Engineering, or equivalent preferred.
- Candidate possess at least 5 years of working experience in the relevant field.